Battle Mother Nature’s Worst With Arctic Plows
Need a plow that can handle heavy, compacted snow on the very first push? We are an authorized dealer of Arctic Snow & Ice Products’ Sectional Sno-Pushers for the St. Louis metropolitan area.
Sectional Sno-Pushers, which we use in our own St. Louis commercial snow and ice management services, are quality made plows that are designed to work for you in the toughest snow and ice conditions. A steel, galvanized frame make the plow stand up to long-term use. Its unique sectional design allows the plow to follow the contour of the surface grade, clearing snow down to the pavement on the first pass. In fact, no other plow clears like this plow!
Some of the key features of the Sectional Sno-Pusher by Arctic include:
- A patented moldboard design comprised of 32-inch, 30-inch and 24-inch sections on different models allows the plow contour to the grade of any surface for cleaner passes the very first time.
- A patented slip hitch ensures full traction and eliminates drag while continuously adjusting to the pavement.
- Mechanical side panels move up and down upon impact to help simply clear objects hidden under the snow, while spring-loaded trip edges let each moldboard section independently trip over unseen obstacles beneath the snow.
- A universal mounting system enables quick mounting hookup on any pieces of your equipment.
- Polyurethane mounting blocks allow each section of the moldboard to independently mount to the mainframe, making repairs quick, easy and cost-effective.
- You can scrape compacted snow and ice down to the pavement and eliminate follow-up plowing with AR-400 steel cutting edges.
- AR-400 hardened steel shoes lay flat on the surface to prevent premature wear.
Get The Right Plow For The Job
We have access to a full line of Arctic snow plow products. The Sno-Pusher has innovative features that protect the lots your plow, your equipment and your operator. It’s the only snow plow you’ll ever need. Give us a call at 314-770-2828 or use our simple contact form to discuss your snow plow needs.