Getting grass to grow can be a bit more complicated than most people realize. If you feel like you’re doing everything right and you still don’t have a thick and thriving lawn on your commercial property, then you might need to make some changes. One of the biggest mistakes that people make when it comes to their lawn is that they don’t focus on its roots. A lawn that doesn’t have healthy roots is not going to thrive—no matter what you do. It’s important to find a lawn care company that focuses on the lawn’s roots and has a proven process in place that has repeatedly produced excellent results. For folks in the St. Louis area, that company is Weed Man St. Louis.
Bluegrass and St. Louis Weed Man: A Winning Combination
Weed Man St Louis has been providing award-winning results for over 4,500 satisfied customers in the St Louis Metro Area. Bluegrass made a wise decision and partnered with them. Our commercial clients are able to benefit from the Weed Man proven process. This is a value-add for our customers. We utilize the Weed Man process because of its strong track record and ability to produce high-quality results. However, even though you are receiving a Weed Man service, you still receive a single bill from Bluegrass—making it no added hassle for you.
Weed Man Services Your Lawn May Need
Weed Man offers a whole host of services that will help you transform your underperforming lawn. Let’s walk through several of the key services and why your lawn needs them.
- Lawn Fertilization: Undoubtedly, lawn fertilization is one of the most important services you can provide your lawn. But what you put down really matters. Weed Man utilizes an exclusive, golf course-quality 65-percent slow-release, granular fertilizer which is not available anywhere else. It is the best product on the market and the only way you can access it is by being a Weed Man customer. BLOG: The Secret to a Beautiful Lawn
- Aeration and Seeding: Core aeration helps to improve your lawn’s health by creating small holes throughout your property, which allow more oxygen, water, and nutrients to penetrate deep down to the turf’s root zone—where they’re needed most. It is this process which will help your lawn to grow strong and healthy roots needed for optimal performance. Following an aeration service, seeding can be performed. The seeds will fall into the holes, providing the best possible seed-to-soil contact for better growth.
- Insect Treatments: Keeping your lawn healthy may also require insect treatments to keep pests at bay. Grub control, for instance, can help prevent destructive grubs (which feed on your lawn’s roots) from completely damaging your healthy turf. A lawn care expert will also help you identify if you might have any other insect problems that require a solution.
- Weed Control: With a name like Weed Man, you’d assume that weeds are a bit of a specialty for this company—and you’d be right. There are a lot of different reasons why other companies often fail to get weeds fully under control. One of them is the fact that they don’t have targeted and specialized treatment options. They’ll just use the same product on everything. While that may work on some weeds, will you really be satisfied with a mediocre job? No, you want a program that has it all—crabgrass control, broadleaf control, nutsedge treatment, and a solution for any other weed that your property might be fighting as well. BLOG: Name That Weed – Common Weeds That Could Be Growing In Your Lawn
- Lime Applications: For high-quality, top-performing grass, your soil pH should be kept around 6.5. When it’s outside of that range, your lawn simply won’t perform its best. In St. Louis, it’s quite common for the soil pH to run low. That’s why the professional application of lime to raise the soil pH will help restore your lawn to where it needs to be.
Don’t Deal with a Struggling Lawn Any Longer
If you’re tired of fighting what feels like an unwinnable battle to have a healthy and thriving lawn, then stop fighting it. Hand your concerns over to Bluegrass and Weed Man of St. Louis and let them take over the responsibility for getting your lawn into optimal shape. Not only will you hand off the work, but you’ll also hand off your worries, too. By letting the pros do what they do best, you can get back to focusing on other areas of your property that need attention. Plus, you can reap the rewards of your lawn looking better than ever!